Monday, September 28, 2009

Well it seems as though Jack has had a wonderful day today,i came home from work and Jack was up on his front legs,i thought that was just awesome,i'm going to treasure these good moments cause i know they won't be around forever,but seeing him like that really put a smile on my face,I adore this little bunny like crazy.
He is still eating well thank goodness...there is nothing satisfying than watching a happy bunny eating..i still haven't been able to take him outside yet...i'm hoping the weather will be nice on the weekend so i can take Jack out into the beautiful fresh air...i know he will enjoy that very much...and i also know that he misses being able to just hop on out the back door...poor boy.
He is still taking his metacam like a good boy...he loves it actually!
I have been taking lots of pictures and videos of him....i did lose a ton of picture's of Jack and the other bunnies when my hard drive failed on me..twice!....i cried cause i can never get them back again...i look back at that and think what a shame...i had some really good one's of Jack too!
I'm still just taking this all one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment