Monday, September 21, 2009

I came home from work not long ago,and it's raining,windy and cold ,where has that warm spring weather gone that we just had yesterday?oh well that is the least of my worries at the moment as Jack doesn't seem to be doing to well this evening...I mean he's eating cause i made sure of that,it's just that he doesn't seem to be moving much...when i came home he was lying on his side half sitting up which i don't see him do very often anymore...i don't see him laying down much anymore..i guess he just sits how it's comfortable for him,he just hasn't really moved since i have been home
I worry about him and then i start to get these thought's swooshing through my mind...what do i do?...how do i deal with this?...i'm trying the best i can...but it's hard!.
I alway's wonder how other people deal with these kind's of situation's...

No comments:

Post a Comment