Sunday, September 20, 2009

My thought's

It was a lovely sunday today,the sun was shining again,I took Jack outside today for a little while but when he's out he moves around to much and i'm scared he's gonna hurt himself,i know it does wear him out...so if i do take him out it can only be for a little while,cause yesterday when i took him out i think he got carried away and when we went inside he couldn't move very well until he rested and then he could move again...i guess this is just expected of him cause of the way his spine is.
Going through this must be hard for him...getting used to a new way of living...not being able to do the thing's he normally used to do...i guess the hardest thing for him is not being able to go down just two steps out to the back yard....his life has changed.
It's hard for me....boy is it hard!...the hardest part is going to be the day that Jack stop's hopping altogether...i know that it's going to happen eventually and it's going to break my heart completely....it's breaking for him already.
I think to myself how am i going to get through this,but i guess it's just one of those thing's that i will get through...i have to be strong for Jack cause he need's me now.
I worry about him all the time...i go to work and i will do nothing but worry what's going on at home.
He's been pretty good today,he enjoyed a nice yummy piece of apple,he still has a nice healthy appetite which makes me happy..he is still taking his metacam like a good boy,he never knock's it back...at the moment he is having a little snooze...my little man is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment