Saturday, September 26, 2009

.I wasn't able to put in an entry yesterday,as i was just to tired
Well Jack is still here with me..Thursday morning when i woke up and checked on him,he was much better,looked more bright eyed and he actually started eating pellets again,and he has been grooming himself to the best of his ability.
Jack is still quite the licker lately and has been licking me a lot,i think he's telling me how much he loves me....what a sweet boy.
I have been doing a lot of research on bunnies with special needs....but i'm still not sure about what is the best thing to do for Jack...if those bad days start to outweigh the good then i will definitely help him over to the rainbow bridge,because i need to have Jack's best interest at heart...this is still a very hard thing to go through with Jack.

He has had his metacam for the night and is eating hay at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment