Monday, September 21, 2009

It's 10:00pm and i'm sitting in bed thinking about Jack...seeing him not doing so well this evening has seriously got me thinking about what is best for him....I love that little guy so darn much...he has been in my life for five precious years...and i know the time is coming soon when i have to say goodbye and make that ultimate choice for him...for my little boy...we all wish that if we lost our beloved pet's it would be through old age...not by something bad happening...but that's life i guess.

I have never lost a human before so do not know the pain...I only know the pain of losing my bunnies

How many times can someones heart break?!

I'm gonna try and go to sleep now...have to get up early to go to work...ugh....come on friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment