Sunday, May 9, 2010

The last goodbye

Jack's front right leg was starting to give way and he was starting to lean to his right side and he had been biting his blankie...the biting the blankie thing really concerned me..i could see in his actions he was getting frustrated..so i made an appointment to see the vet on the 8th May to assess Jack.
After a long discussion about Jack..we thought it would be in Jack's best interest to let him go peacefully...yeah i broke down and cried cause i realized he wasn't going home with me yesterday...i would be going home empty handed.
I said that Jack was to be cremated,and i picked out a little urn and the colour i chose was dark blue...he should be back to me in about a week..i cannot wait as then i know he is back home where he belongs.
I miss Jack terribly,and the tears haven't really subsided yet....i'm finding it imensley hard to pack up hid bed,so it's still there in the same spot...which Sunshine keeps going back to and just sitting there....she loved Jack.
I'll miss you forever Jack..my precious boy

No comments:

Post a Comment